
This app has been used by many Android users to decorate their user interface on their screen. You can download SPB Shell 3D App from Android Market, of course by purchasing from there. SPB Shell 3D update the version to 1.2.3 where there are several improvements users can get.

Here's v1.2.3 update:
Performance and memory optimizations
Stability fixes
Support vibrate feedback system option
By using this app, you can get the features:
3D Home screen/launcher
Smart folders
3D widgets
Collection of panels and widgets
SPB Shell 3D 1.2.3 is not free app, if you looking for free 3D launcher for your home screen to change the UI look of your home screen, Regina 3D launcher is the best alternative. If you are not able to launch SPB Shell 3D, please use “Home Switcher” application from Android Market. If you have high-end Android phone such as Samsung Galaxy S, S2, LG Optimus 2X, LG Optimus Thrill, this app will looked more elegant. Download Android SPB Shell 3D 1.2.3 , we don't provide the apk link because we don't want to violate copyright law. Please share your experience in using this app. Do you own tablet or phone? What do you think if the app installed on Android tablet pc?
3 comments:
Amazing. But I wish it was more like windows mobile spb.... where you can use custom themes. And I miss the contacts carousel.
http://free-android-application.blogspot.com
This is one of the Important post.By read your post detail I got a good idea about Android mobile application.
Android app developers
I agree with your Blog and I will be aback to analysis it added in the a future so please keep up your work. I likes your content & the way that you write. because it actual absorbing , already to apprehend this accessories and it makes a acceptable impression.
Android developers
Post a Comment